- You can lock a specific area using the selection tools
- Further scanning cannot affect the shapes of the locked area, but the color.
- This feature is useful to preserve the retracted gingiva data scanned after cord removal.
Undercut area analysis
- Analyzes undercut areas based on insertion direction.
- Insertion direction: auto direction or manual direction.
Swap maxilla and mandible
- Swaps maxilla and mandible scan data.
- Use this feature when scanned the wrong jaw by mistake.
- You can preview the final result for a selected area before the "Complete" stage.
- You can create margin lines using the Auto Creation, Manual Creation, and Edit features.
- Created margin lines can be transferred to a design program.
- Distance, angle, length, or area can be measured on scan data so that you can check how much the teeth have been removed for preparation, the height of occlusion, the length of teeth, etc.
- Replays the scan process.
- You can select whether the scanner tip and the scan area are shown during replay.
- After completing scan stages, you can review the scan environment or the scan strategy.
- Takes 2D screenshots from 3D scan data.
- You can share screenshots with a laboratory.
- Register an abutment in the library by scanning it yourself or importing it.
- Once registered, use it for A.I. abutment matching.