The title bar consists of the following options.
- The menu provides basic program functions such as Save, Settings, User Guide, and About.
- A toggle button to switch to the simple user interface.
Submit Support Request
- You will be directed to the Medit Help Center to submit a support request.
Select Video Record Area
- Used to select which area of the screen to record the video.
- The user can record the entire window of the program or only the area where 3D data is displayed.
Start/Stop Video Recording
- Start or stop video capturing.
- The captured video file can assist in communication between the patient, clinic, and dental laboratory.
- Used to capture the entire screen or only the 3D data display area of the scanning software.
- The captured image file can assist in communication between the patient, clinic, and dental laboratory.
Screen Capture Image Manager
- Manage captured images.
- Screenshots are automatically saved to Medit LInk. The user can delete or save them to the local PC in JPG, JEP, PNG, and BMP format.