The Impression scan feature combines intraoral scan data and impression scan data for a selected area.
1. Scan the dental arch.
2. Enable Impression scan .
3. Mask the area that impression data is additionally applied to using the selection tools.
4. Scan the impression model for the selected area. The impression data is automatically added onto the intraoral scan data.
❏ Command options
- selects all entities within a poyline shape drawn on the screen.
- selects all entities within a circular area.
- selects all entities on a freehand-drawn path on the screen. The brush comes in 3 different sizes.
Deselection by tools: OFF
- The selection tools are used for selecting areas.
Deselection by tools: ON
- The selection tools are used for deselecting selected areas.
Clear all selection
- releases all selected areas.
❏ How to edit impression data
1. After scanning the impression model, unnecessary data needs to be removed.
2. Remove the unnecessary area from the impression data using the trimming tools.
3. Check the result as the following.