In Work Box, there are 6 different labels of a case, which indicate the labeled work is done.
- Form: The label will appear when Form type project files are created, such as a dentalProject file. If there is only an orderInfo file, there will be no status label.
- Scan: The label appears when scan data is created through the Scan function in Work Box or included in a received order shared via In Box. Alternatively, you can assign the label manually.
- CAD: The label appears when CAD files are created from Scan files in Work Box. Alternatively, you can assign the label manually.
- CAM & Mill: Integration with related programs will be available in the future. Currently, users can only assign the label manually.
- Done: When you assign the Done label, the case's status will be updated to Ready in In Box. If the label is assigned directly in the Done stage without going through the previous stages, all previous stages will be changed to the Done status.
(1) Done status cases are hidden by default. When you tick the checkbox, all hidden cases will be displayed.
(2) Search results are displayed as a list.
(3) When a case is fully processed until the Done stage in all Work Box, the case's status will be updated to Ready in In Box. However, partner will not be notified about this change in status as the case may still require rework or inspection even after the work is complete in Work Box.