In Work Box, there are 6 labels for a case, which indicate the labeled process is completed.
- Form: This label appears when a form information(incl. dentalProject file) exists in the Work Detail page. If a case has only an orderinfo file, this label will not be shown.
- Scan: This label appears when a case has scan data that was received together with an order or created by scanning through Work Box. Alternatively, you can manually affix this label to a case in Work Detail page.
- CAD: This appears when CAD files are created through Work Box. Alternatively, you can manually affix this label to a case in Work Box.
- CAM & Mill: The Integration with associate programs will be available in the future. Currently, you can affix this label to a case by manual in Work Box.
- Done: Currently, you can affix this label to a case by manual in Work Box. If you do so, the status of the case is updated to "Ready" in In Box, meaning that the case has been ready for shipment. If you affix this label to a case in the Done stage without going through the previous work stages: Form, Scan, CAD, and CAM&Mill, all the previous stages are automatically completed.
(1) Cases labeled with "Done" are hidden by default. If you enable the Show Done Stage checkbox, all hidden cases appear.
(2) Search results by selected filters.
(3) Until a case is labeled with "Shipped", rework can be conducted for the case. If the rework is being done in any of work stages: Form, Scan, CAD, and CAM&Mill, the corresponding label is automatically affixed to the case.