[A] Network connection
: The Medit Link application requires a network connection for data synchronization and handling orders.
(1) The icon shows the network connection status.
(2) You can run the Medit Link application in offline mode, in which you can still use all other features except for data synchronization and sending orders.
[B] Collapse button
: minimizes the sidebar menu.
: Dashboard, Case Box, Order Box, Trash Box, App Box, and Settings.
[D] My information
(1) Your profile picture is shown here. Click on the gear icon to edit your account information.
(2) Account information: organization name, email, account name
(3) View notifications and updates.
(4) Switch to the offline mode, in which you can still use all other features except for data synchronization and sending orders.
(5) You can log out of the current account. Logout will automatically restart the application.
(1) Mark all messages as read.
(2) Show unread messages only.
(3) Shows preview text and message delivery time. If you click on a message, you will be redirected to the corresponding case or webpage.
[F] Quick link to the Medit Link webiste: www.meditlink.com
[G] Quick link to the Medit Help Center: https://support.medit.com/hc