Common layout of the Medit Link application
[A] Network connection
- The use of Medit Link requires a network connection. The icon shows the network connection status.
(1) The network status changes in real-time: good, fair, poor, and disconnected. Depending on the network speed, certain processes may slow down.
(2) Switch to offline mode. In this mode, you will still be able to use all the features except for order, delete, and sync.
[B] Collapse button
- It minimizes the left menu pane.
The menu appears differently depending on whether you are a clinic user or a lab user.
- Clinic menu: Dashboard, Case Box, Order Box, Trash Box, Settings
- Lab menu: Dashboard, In Box, Work Box, Trash Box, Settings
[D] My information
- The information you entered when creating your account, as well as your profile photo, is shown in the My Information dialog.
(1) Your profile photo is shown here. Click on the gear icon to go to www.meditlink.com and change the photo and account information.
(2) Your information is shown here.
(3) Switch to offline mode. When you are in offline mode, you will still be able to use all features except for order, delete, and sync.
(1) Marks all messages as read.
(2) Displays only messages that have not been read.
(3) Shows the contents of the message and time of delivery. Click on the message to view the case or go to the website.
[F] Quick link to the Medit Link website: www.meditlink.com