In the My Price List menu, you can create and manage your price list.
- My Price List needs to be filled in to make contracts with clinics.
- If your lab is only taking orders from clinics via the partnership arrangement, the price list is not necessary. For more information on partnerships and contracts, please refer to the article: Partnership and contract.
1. Go to www.meditlink.com and log in with the lab administrator account.
2. Go to My Info > My Price List.
- You can add products and edit prices on the My Price List page.
- Make sure to choose the right currency before you start keying in the prices.
- If you edit the My Price List page, changes you made will be applied only to contracts made after the update, which means that they do not affect existing contracts.
3. You can also edit the prices in the same way you'e registered them.
- Deselect the products to deactivate them from your price list.
- Edit the prices by modifying the previously entered prices.
4. Click Save to complete the price list.