In Case Box, you can create new cases as well as manage existing cases. Cases can be identified by patient information, form information, and status.
[A] Search for cases
- Search for cases by patient name, case name, and form information.
[B] Sorting cases by status
- You can filter cases by status: Scanned, Ordered, and Completed.
- Click the Filter icon to list only the cases in a particular status.
- Once you choose the status types, click the Apply button, and the corresponding cases will be listed.
[C] Scan file upload status
(1) You can check the case upload status.
- Once all files are backed up to the cloud, they will no longer be shown on Uploading File List.
- Cancel All: You can cancel an in-progress upload for selected files or all of them.
(2) View all the cases(files) stored only in your local PC.
- Upload All: You can upload selected files or all of them.
(3) Enable/disalbe the Auto Upload Scan Raw File option in the settings.
- You will be able to download raw scan data files and edit them from another PC not used in scanning the case if the Auto Upload Scan Raw File feature is enabled.
[D] Create a new case
(1) Enter the name of the patient to create a new case.
(2) The case name field will be automatically filled in as "<patient's name> case", and you will be able to change it. If there are existing patients with similar names, a list of patients with similar names will be displayed. You can create a case for a new patient or add a new case to existing patients' records.
(3) Shows the list of patients. You can create a new patient or select/edit records of existing patients.
a) Search for patients by their names.
b) You can add a new patient. The patient's name is required.
c) List of patients' records. The list includes names, and you can view additional information such as gender, birth date, and ID from the list view if the information has been entered. You will also be able to view the number of cases in the patient's records and their last visit date.
d) You can create a new case for a patient by clicking the Select button or by double-clicking on the patient's name.
e) You can edit a patient's information by clicking the Edit button. The patient information will be shown as in b).
[E] Case Box status information
The Information icon explains how each status is defined in the Medit Link application.
[F] Changing the view style
- Chart View is set to the default view style which displays as much information on the case as possible.
(1) Chart View (default)
: The image below shows the Chart View, which is the default view of the Case Box.
a) Shows the name of the case. You can change this in the details page.
b) The patient information is shown. This includes gender and birth date if available.
c) Displays form information, up to 4 different pieces of information. If there is more information, it will be indicated. This section also displays the processing status.
d) This section indicates the date that the scanning was performed, but only if scanned with iScan through Medit Link. The date of when the case was created will not be displayed.
e) Displays case status. When each status has been completed, the label will be shown in the corresponding color. Otherwise, it will remain in gray.
(2) Gallery View
: The image below shows the Gallery View of the Case Box in which certain information shown in the chart view is hidden. The status is indicated only by their initials: S, O, C.
(3) List View
: Case Box can also be viewed in the List View as shown below, which displays more information.
[G] Case list
All cases will appear according to the chosen view style.