In Case Box, you can create, find, and manage cases. For each case, patient information, tooth type information, and case status are briefly displayed.
[A] Search for cases
After choosing a search attribute from the single-select list, you can find a case by entering their case name, patient name, patient ID, or lab name. By default, the search attribute is set to "All" and the query method "Contains". The customized search attribute and query method will be maintained until you restart the application.
- Contains: finds a case containing a particular string in a given name.
- Equals: finds a case, the given name of which is the exact match.
- The Search feature is not case sensitive but whitespace sensitive.
[B] Sort cases by status
- You can filter cases by status: Scanned, Ordered, and Completed.
- Click the Filter icon to sort cases by a particular status.
- After choosing a status, click the Apply button, and the corresponding cases will be listed.
[C] Grouping cases
- You can group the cases by patient name, order date, scan date.
[D] Create a new case
(1) Enter the patient name for a new case.
- You can add a new patient or create a new case for a registered patient.
(2) The system suggests "<patient's name> case" for a default case name, and you can change it as necessary.
(3) Shows the list of patients. You can add a new patient or modify information for registered patients.
[E] The sorting order
You can sort the case list by patient name, updated date, scan date, or order date. The available options vary depending on the selected Group type-[C].
- Grouping = None; Sorting = Patient name / Modification date / Scan date / Order date
- Grouping = Patient name; Sorting = Modification date / Scan date / Order date
- Grouping = Scan date; Sorting = Patient name / Modification date / Order date
- Grouping = Patient name; Sorting = Patient name / Modification date / Scan date
[F] View style
- Chart View is set to the default view style, and you can change the view style by clicking the icons.
(1) Chart View (default)
(2) List View
[G] Case list
- All cases will appear according to the chosen view style.