1. The "Failed to connect to the cameras. Please try instructions below." error message appears upon launching the iScan program.
Check if your Windows needs an update. If so, complete updating Windows first.
1. Prepare the USB flash drive included in the i500 package and connect it to your PC.
2. Open the Device Manager and check if a warning sign appears next to the camera drivers.
3. Right-click on the camera drivers and select Update Driver.
4. Click Browse and select the Camera folder in the USB flash drive:
5. Click Next to update the camera drivers.
6. Restart the i500 and check if the program works properly.
⚠️ If the problem persists, uninstall the Medit Link application and reinstall it.