How often should I calibrate the i500 scanner?
The calibration process is essential in producing precise 3D models. It is recommended to perform the calibration process periodically.
- Calibration is required when:
- The quality of the 3D model is not reliable or accurate as compared to previous results.
- Environmental conditions such as temperature have changed.
- Calibration period has expired.
- You can set the calibration period as detailed in Menu > Settings > Calibration Period(Days). The default calibration period is 14 days.