Can I use the Medit Link application offline?
The Medit Link application supports the offline mode for cases where your network is unstable or when there is no available connection. This feature is only available for clinic users. When the application is in offline mode, you will still be able to use all features except for order, delete, and sync.
1. Start the Medit Link application.
2. Click My Information at the bottom left corner to open the My Information window.
3. Turn on the Work Offline option.
- When the PC connects to a network while in offline mode, or when you manually switch back to the online mode, the offline mode will be disabled and the file sync process will be reinitiated.
- There is no time limit when using the Medit Link application in offline mode but you can only use iScan in offline mode for up to 30 days.
- The offline mode is only available for accounts that have previously logged in to the Medit Link website. If a user has never logged in to the website, the offline mode option will not be made available.