You can download the colLab installer file from our website. In this article, we will go through how to download the installer file and install the software.
1. Go to the colLab sign up page.
Open the following site in your browser, and you will be taken to the colLab user registration page.
- English: https://launcher.meditdental.com/ExtMember/
- Korean: https://launcher.meditdental.com/ExtMember/ko/
2. Sign in to the colLab website to download the installer file.
If you have yet to sign up for colLab 2017, follow the instructions in 2-1). If you already have an account, please refer to the instructions in 2-2).
2-1) Sign up for colLab to download the installer file.
- Fill out the registration form to sign up and click the Register button.
- Click the Download button to start the download.
2-2) Log in to colLab to download the installer file.
- If you already have an account and only need to download the installer file, hit the Click here link.
- Enter your email address and password to log in.
- Click the Download button to start downloading.
3. How to Install the colLab 2017 software and link it to the exocad program in your computer
- Run colLabSetup.exe in the installer folder.
- Select your language preference and click Next.
- Choose a folder to install the program to and tick the checkbox to agree to the License terms and conditions.
- Before proceeding, make sure the scanner is turned off. Click Next and then click OK to move to the next step to choose whether or not to link colLab 2017 to exocad. Mark the checkbox if you wish to connect the programs.
- If you choose to link colLab 2017 to exocad, a file dialog will pop up to allow you to specify the folder to install the exocad program to. Choose the Dental DB icon in the file dialog and then click the Install button.
- The installation process will begin automatically, and may take several minutes depending on your computer's performance.
- Restart your computer once installation is complete.