1. Create form information by entering tooth type, option, and notes, and then click Save & Scan.
- Project type > Standard > Denture
- Tooth type > Denture & Splint > Full denture
2. Complete the scan strategy setting, and click Confirm.
- Scan model type > Model
- Maxilla > Base
- Mandible > Base
- Waxrim > Mandible
3. Insert the maxillary model to the scanner, adjust the scan depth, and start scan.
4. Scan the mandible in the same way as the maxilla.
5. Scan the waxrim.
6. Scan the occlusion.
7. Align the waxrim scan data and the mandible by manual.
- The 3-point alignment method is recommended.
- Mark alignment points onto both data respectively.
8. Align the maxillary data and the occlusion by manual.
- 1 point or 3 points can be used for alignment.
- Mark alignment points onto the maxilla and the occlusion respectively.
9. The alignment has been completed.
10. Remove unnecessary scan data by using editing tools, and then click Next to start the merging process.
11. Check the merged scan data, and click Exit to save and complete the case.