1. Create form information by entering tooth type, option, and notes, and then click Save & Scan.
- Option > Enable "Movement scan".
2. Complete the scan strategy setting, and click Confirm.
- Maxilla > Base
- Mandible > Base
- Movement marker > On
3. Insert the maxilla to the scanner, adjust the scan depth, and start scan.
- Set the scan depth adequately so that scan data contains less unnecessary areas, which saves the lead time of the merging process later on.
- Check whether all scan images are acquired for necessary areas. If not, perform additional scan.
4. Insert the movement marker to the scanner, adjust the scan depth, and start scan.
5. Insert the mandible to the scanner, adjust the scan depth, and start scan.
6. Scan the occlusion.
7. Align the movement marker and the maxilla.
- 1 point or 3 points can be used for alignment.
- Mark alignment points onto the maxilla and the movement marker respectively.