1. Enter the required information for the job setting to scan the model. This crown case is for tooth #37. Click Save & Scan to set up the scan strategy.
2. Choose Impression for the Scan model type. Select Bite T under Impression type and enable the Use 3-axis arm option.
3. Open the 3-axis arm connection slot by sliding it manually and mount the 3-axis arm onto the scanner. Insert the impression into the impression jig and click Next to set the scan depth. Click and drag the blue arrow to set the scan depth and click Confirm to begin scanning.
4. Scanning of the impression is complete. Rotate the scan data to check if it requires additional scanning. You can Add Scans for areas which require more scan data. Click Next to move to the alignment stage.
5. Check the aligned data. Delete the unnecessary data by using the editing tools.
5. Select the undesired areas and delete them by using the editing tools.
6. Start the merging process by clicking Next.
7. Merging is complete. Click Exit to save the data and exit the program.