1. Create form information by entering tooth type, option, and notes, and then click Save & Scan.
2. Complete the scan strategy setting, and click Confirm.
- Scan model type > Impression
- Use 3-axis arm > On
3. Insert the impression model to the scanner, adjust the scan depth, and start scan.
- Open the 3-axis arm connection slot and mount the 3-axis arm on the scanner.
4. Scanning the impression is complete.
- Check whether all scan images are acquired for necessary areas. If not, perform additional scan.
5. Remove unnecessary scan data by using editing tools, and then click Next to start the merging process.
6. Check the merged scan data, and click Exit to save and complete the case.