1. After scanning, click the Edit mode button at the bottom of the screen.
2. The system will offer command options as follows:
- To change the data selection method, click Rectangle or Free or the shortcut key "1"to switch the mode. The button will display the current selection method. For example, if it is displayed as Free, the current selection method is the Free method. To change to the Rectangle selection method, click the button again or use the shortcut key "1".
- To select all data, click Select all or use shortcut key "2".
- To deselect all data, click Deselect all or use shortcut key "3".
- To invert the selection, click Invert or use shortcut key "4".
- To crop the selection, click Crop or use shortcut key "5" to delete unselected data.
- To delete selected data, click Delete or use shortcut key "6".
- To restore the data to the previous state, click Initialization or use shortcut key "7".
- To revert the data to an older state, click Undo or use shortcut key "8".
- To undo the recent action and restore the scan data to the previous stage, click Redo or shortcut key "9".
3. You can pan, zoom, and rotate the camera view by using the mouse buttons.
- Rotate: Hold down the right mouse button and drag the mouse to rotate the view.
- Pan: Hold down the left and right mouse buttons simultaneously and drag the mouse to pan the view OR Hold down the scroll wheel on the mouse and drag the mouse.
- Zoom in/out: Use the scroll wheel on the mouse to zoom in/out the area that the mouse cursor is on.
- Zoom fit: Press the "F" key to return the view angle of the model to the original view.