1. After acquiring scan data, you can enable the edit mode. Click the Edit mode button.
2. When the Edit mode is enabled, the following editing tools are offered.
- Rectangle: selects scan data using a rectangle or a freehand drawing. (shortcut key "1")
- Select all: selects all scan data on the screen. (shortcut key "2")
- Deselect all: releases all selection. (shortcut key "3")
- Invert: inverts all selection. (shortcut key "4")
- Crop: removes all except for selected areas. (shortcut key "5")
- Delete: removes selected areas. (shortcut key "6")
- Int: restores scan data to the initial status. (shortcut key "7")
- Undo: undoes the previous action. (shortcut key "8")
- Redo: restores any actions that have been previously undone by undo. (shortcut key "9")
3. You can pan, zoom, and rotate the camera view by using the mouse buttons.
⚠︎ LMB: left mouse button / RMB: right mouse button
- Rotate: Drag motion with RMB
- Pan: Drag motion with RMB & LMB / Drag motion while holding the mouse wheel.
- Zoom in/out: Scroll motion using the mouse wheel.
- Zoom fit: The "F" key restores the current view to the default.