❏ Tooth number system
- Choose the tooth numbering system between FDI and US.
- The system suggest the latest selection by default.
❏ Scan model type
- Select the how you'd like to scan the model between Flexible, Model, and Impression.
- Maxilla: If prepped teeth are close to each other, the "Base" option can be used. When there are more than 8 prepped teeth, "Multi-die" is required. For most cases, however, using the multi-die is recommended to reduce the whole scan time.
- Mandible: set up for the mandible in the same way as above.
❏ Occlusion scan type
- Select the how you'd like to scan the occlusion.
- The system refers to the form information by default.
❏ Texture (pencil marking)
- Choose whether to use the Texture option.
Click Confirm to start scan.