It is recommended to perform the calibration process periodically to maintain the accuracy. If you noticed the following, the immediate calibration is required.
- The quality of a 3D scan data has been less reliable recently.
- The calibration period has expired.
1. Click the Calibration button.
2. Check the serial number of your calibration panel and select the panel's PNL file.
- If the PNL file is not found in the list, click the [...] button to register the PNL file stored in your PC. Click the Confirm button, and the scanner will automatically begin the calibration process.
- If the PNL file for your T-series scanner is missing, select Barcode and click Confirm. The scanner will scan the barcode to download the PNL file online. Once the download is complete, the scanner will commence the calibration process. Make sure that your computer is online to complete the process.
- If your scanner is earlier than T-series, select Input the number and key in the serial number. Click Confirm, and the system browse the right PNL file and download it. Once the download is complete, the calibration process will begin. Make sure that your computer is online to complete the process.
3. The calibration period is set to 30 days by default and can be customized.
- When the calibration period expires, the calibration icon becomes highlighted in red.