Click the Option (that looks like gear) button to open the settings menu.
(1) Update Agent
- The system checks if the software is up-to-date. If an update is available, it will run the update installer. (Login is required.)
- Should you have problems with the colLab software, you can find useful resources from here.
- Dental lab: Register the name of a dental lab that will use the colLab program.
- Technician: Enter the name of the dental technician who operates the program.
- Language: Choose your language preference.
- Labeling: You can select the tooth labeling system between FDI or ADA.
- Save directory: Set the storage location that you wish to save all files to.
- Saving rules: Choose the file naming rules between the following two options.
a) Date / Clinic-Client-Order: In a parent folder named by date, child folders(job folders) are created and follows the naming rule "Clinic-Client-Order".
b) Date-Clinic-Client-Order: Job folders are created as "Date-Clinic-Client-Order" without any parent folder.
- CAD program: links exocad for the use of dentalDB files.
- Auto update:
a) Automatic installation(recommended): If this option is enabled, without going through UpdateAgent, the system checks if an update is available, if so, the system downloads the update and asks the user whether to install the update.
b) Manual installation: The system notifies the user that an update is available. Only after the user clicks the update button, the system downloads and installs the update.
- Information about the current colLab version.