The Option button allows you to configure or change the settings of the colLab software and also provides various information such as online update check and troubleshooting guides.
- Click the Gear icon to open the options list.
(1) Update Agent
- The system will check if the software is up-to-date. If an updated version is available, it will run the update installer. (Login is required.)
- Should you have problems with the colLab software, you can go here for useful resources to resolve the issues.
- Dental lab: Register the name of the dental lab using this program.
- Technician: Enter the name of the dental technician who operates the program.
- Language: Choose your language preference.
- Labeling: You can select the tooth labeling system between FDI or ADA.
- Save directory: Assign the folder where all the files will be saved.
- Saving rules: You can choose the file name rules between the following:
a) Date-Clinic-Client-Order: A parent folder named as the date is created, and the data is stored in the working folder named 'Clinic-Client-Order'.
b) Date-Clinic-Client-Order: The system stores data into the folder named 'Date-Clinic-Client-Order' without a parent folder.
- CAD program: When it needs to connect to exocad, select Dental DB.
- Auto update:
a) Automatic installation(recommended): The system automatically downloads the updated version. When the download process is complete, it asks whether or not to install.
b) Manual installation: When the updated version is available, the update button appears, and you can start the download process by clicking the button.
- You will see a window in the middle of your screen with information about the colLab software you are currently using.