Importing a colLab project
- The Load feature allows you to import a case [.meditproject].
1. Click the Load tab on the left menu.
2. The job list appears. Search for the job you wish to import.
- You can choose the view style between the thumbnail view and the list view.
3. Click the Open MeditProject File icon to import a project.
4. Browse the project to import.
5. The project you've imported appears on the list.
- Click the Folder icon to view all files included in the selected project.
6. Click the Load button to start work on the selected project.
 Importing files
- You can import [.dentalProject] files created in exocad.
1. Click the Import tab.
2. Browse a [.dentalProject] file and click Open to import the project.
3. You can change the form information of the imported project.
- Hit the Scan button to start scan.
- If you wish to call off the changes you've made, click Reset.