Select Flexible Multi-die, and the following screen will be shown.
(1) Configuration for Flexible Multi-die scanning
- To scan models with the flexible multi-die, select the desired position of the teeth from 1 to 16 with restoration information.
(2) Job setup configuration
- Enter descriptions of the teeth into the description fields. Make sure to use the field labeled with the same number as the tooth's position on the flexible multi-die.
- Add additional information such as project ID, clinic, patient, and technician into the Notes section.
(3) How to register a job and run the scan.
- Enter the job information in the following order:
- Select the restoration type and location of the prosthesis in the flexible multi-die. The selected prosthesis will appear in a different color.
- Enter descriptions of the abutment positioned onto the flexible multi-die.
- Enter additional information such as clinic name, patient, and job.
- Click the Save & Scan button
- The entered job information is added to the database, and a task folder will be created. This folder contains all data associated with the job.
- You can start the automatic scanning after saving the project. Command icons and their corresponding functions vary depending on the type of operation.