When selecting Multi-die, the following screen appears.
(1) Multi-die configuration
- Place teeth onto the multi-die and select the type of a restoration by tooth position.
(2) Job configuration
- For each tooth on the multi-die, select a tooth type and enter a detailed description.
- Additional information such as project ID, clinic, or patient can be added.
❏ How to register a job and start scan.
- Select restorations for each tooth placed on the multi-die. Restorations are denoted in different colors.
- Enter detailed information by tooth.
- When needed, add additional information such as project ID, clinic, or patient.
- Click the Save & Scan button. The system creates a new folder for the current job and launches the colLab Scan program.