The In Box page shows all cases received as an order through Medit Link.
- Cases you created in Work Box are not shown here.
(1) After choosing a search attribute from the single-select list, you can search for a case by entering their case name, patient name, clinic name, or order ID. By default, the search attribute is set to "All" and the query method "Contains". The customized search attribute and query method will be maintained until you restart the application.
- Contains: finds a case containing a particular string in a given name.
- Equals: finds a case, the given name of which is the exact match.
- The Search feature is not case sensitive but whitespace sensitive.
(2) Filter cases by order type.
- At least one label needs to be selected for order type: Order Only, Skip Payment, or With Payment.
(3) You can filter a list by the order creation date. You can specify the search period or use a preset period: 7 days or 30 days.
(4) Cases can be filtered by status. You can click on each status to filter cases and click it again to release the filter you selected.
- Pending: You have received an order but didn't accept it yet.
- Accepted: You have accepted the order. The order case becomes available in Work Box.
- Ready: The case is completed in Work Box and ready for shipping.
- Shipped: The order has been shipped,
- Completed: The partner has received the package and clicked Confirm Delivery.
(5) You can check the meaning of each status used in In Box.
(6) The list of cases is displayed according to the selected filter. The status of cases are updated in real-time and shown in the first column. For Canceled, Rejected, or Refunded cases, you can view them through the list but can't take any further action.