The In Box menu shows only the cases with orders received through Medit Link. The cases you have created in Work Box are not shown here.
(1) You can search for cases based on information such as patient name, case name, and form information.
(2) Filter cases by order type. At least one label needs to be selected: Order Only / Skip Payment / With Payment options are available for the filter function.
(3) You can filter a list by when the order was made. The period can be specified by the user, or you can use a preset option such as 7 days or 30 days.
(4) Cases can be filtered by their order status. You can click on each status label to filter cases and click again to remove the filter(s).
- Pending: You have received an order but didn't accept it.
- Accepted: You have accepted the order. It's been shared in Work Box.
- Ready: The shared case is complete in Work Box and ready for shipping.
- Shipped: The order has been shipped with tracking information.
- Completed: The Partner has received the package and clicked Confirm Delivery.
(5) The following image explains the meaning of each status which can be displayed in the In Box.
(6) All ordered cases are listed and the list changes depending on the filter(s) you have applied (No. 1, 2, 3, 4). For the No. 5 status, it will be updated in real time on the left side of each list. Cases with a status reflected as Canceled, Rejected, and Refunded cannot be accessed and can be viewed only through the list.