The In Box page displays all cases received as orders via Medit Link.
- Cases created in Work Box are not displayed here.
(1) After selecting a search attribute from the single-select list, enter the case name, patient name, clinic name, or order ID to search for a case. The search attribute is set to "All" by default, and the query method is "Contains." The customized search attribute and query method will be retained until the application is restarted.
- Contains: locates a case that contains a specific string in a given name.
- Equals: locates a case whose given name is an exact match.
- The Search feature is not case-sensitive, but it is sensitive to whitespace.
(2) The order creation date can be used to filter a list. Specify the search period or use one of the predefined options: 7 days or 30 days.
(3) Filter options: All, Pending, Cancelled, Rejected, Accepted, Ready, Shipped, and Case Completed.
(4) Case grouping
- Cases can be sorted by order date, scanned date, or requested delivery date.
(5) The order of sorting
- Cases can be sorted by patient name, updated date, scanned date, or requested delivery date.
(6) The selected filter is used to display a list of cases. Case statuses are updated in real-time and displayed in the first column. You can view Canceled, Rejected, or Refunded cases in the list but cannot take any further action.