1. Start the Medit Link application.
2. Click Settings on the left menu.
3. Click the Set Linked Program button.
4. Click the folder icon under the CAD program category in the Set Linked Program window.
(1) The Set Linked Program window lists up any scan or CAD program installed in the current PC.
(2) For Scan Programs, iScan and colLab Scan are available for now.
- tScan and other programs will be available soon.
- You can configure multiple programs. The right Scan program can be launched automatically based on the property of form information, or you can launch it manually by clicking the Scan button.
- If the path of program changes, Medit Link may not be able to run the program from the Work Box. In this case, you can click the folder icon and select executable file.
(3) It suggests a CAD program list. Currently, only exocad is available.
5. Select the program you wish to connect.
6. Click Apply to complete.