In the Set Linked Program option, you can set a program to launch in Work Box.
1. Start the Medit Link application.
2. Click Settings on the left menu.
3. Click the Set Linked Program button.
4. Click the folder icon under the CAD program category in the Set Linked Program window.
(1) The Set Linked Program window lists all scan programs or CAD programs installed in the current PC.
(2) For scan programs, only iScan and colLab Scan are currently available.
- tScan and other programs will be made available soon.
- You can configure multiple programs. If you do so, the system will refer to the form information of a case and launch the most suitable scan program. Alternatively, you can manually launch the scan program by clicking the Scan button.
- If you changed the location of a scan program, Work Box may not be able to launch the program. In this instance, click the folder icon and manually map the executable(.exe) file for the scan program.
(3) Suggests a CAD program in a list format. Only exocad is currently available.
5. Select the program you wish to connect to.
6. Click Apply to complete.