1. Start the Medit Link application.
2. Click Settings on the left menu.
3. Click the Set Linked Program button.
4. Click the folder icon under the CAD program category in the Set Linked Program window.
(1) The Set Linked Program window lists all existing scan or CAD programs installed in the current PC.
(2) For Scan Programs, only iScan and colLab Scan are available for now.
- tScan and other programs will be made available soon.
- You can configure multiple programs. The most suitable scan program can be launched automatically based on the property of your form information, or you can manually launch the scan program by clicking the Scan button.
- If the path of the program is changed, Medit Link will not be able to run the program from the Work Box. In this instance, you can click the folder icon and select the executable file.
(3) Suggests a CAD program in a list format. Only exocad is currently available.
5. Select the program you wish to connect to.
6. Click Apply to complete.