- You can use the Clone feature in Case Box (dental clinic accounts) and Work Box (dental laboratory accounts) to clone a case to rescan with the same treatment information. You can duplicate the entire data set to order a previously ordered case, or you can choose other cloning options.
Case cloning in Case Box (dental clinic accounts)
1. Navigate to Case Box and select the case you want to clone.
2. Navigate to the Case Details screen and press the Clone button.
3. Select whether the clone contains only Form Data or All Data.
- Form Data Only: The cloned case will only contain form data.
- All Data: The cloned case will contain all of the data. Because the cloned case contains the scan data, the Scanned label will be displayed on the cloned case.
4. When cloning is finished, a case called "[Case name]-Clone" will be created.
Case cloning in Work Box (dental laboratory accounts)
1. Select the "Clone" icon.
2. Create a new case by duplicating all data.
3. When cloning is finished, a case called "[Case name]-Clone" will be created.