The Export feature allows you to export scan files in various formats: OBJ, PLY, STL.
1. Go to Case Box.
2. Select the case that you wish to export files from.
3. Click the Export button.
(1) CAD program for which you want to use your exported data.
- CAD program options: exocad, 3shape, Maestro, Kuzler, and DWOS.
- Exported files will be compatible with the 3D axis of a program you chose.(It does not mean that the program has been integrated.)
💡 If the program is set to exocad, a dentalProject file is automatically created when exporting a case.
(2) Export File to
: Choose a storage location for exported files.
(3) Preferred Mesh Format
: Choose your preferred mesh format: OBJ(color data), STL (grayscale), PLY
: You can choose multiple formats. If you do so, the program will export scan files by multiple formats to the designated storage location.
(4) Combine Individual Mesh
: You can select whether to combine scanbodies with jaw data or export them individually.
: If the option is disabled, scanbody and jaw will be exported separately.
: If the option is enabled, the following data will be combined.
- Scanbody and its jaw data
- Abutment and its jaw data
- Occlusion data