The Export feature allows you to export scan files in various formats: OBJ, PLY, STL.
1. Go to Case Box.
2. Select the case that you wish to export files from.
3. Click the Export button.
Export files to
- Specify the path where you want to store the results.
- The system creates a new folder and stores all results in it.
- The default folder name is set by the naming rule. But you can change the folder name directly.
- You can define the naming rule through Settings > Export Options > Rules for Folder Name
- Sets the file name for the result. The default filename is set by the naming rule. But you can change the file name directly.
- You can define the naming rule through Settings > Export Options > Rules for File Name
- Select the CAD program to be used for your design program.
- Medit Link will adjust the files based on this selection, allowing to proceed with the design without any additional axis alignment.
- Specifies the format of the mesh file.
- Specifies the format of the exported image files.
- Compresses all results into a single file.
Combine individual mesh
- Combines the result of maxilla or mandible with an individual tooth. Useful when importing several files into a program is not possible.
Export all occlusal relationship
- When the multiple occlusal results are generated from the scan app, you can export all occlusal results at once.