When you select a case in Case Box, you will enter the case's detailed view where you can check details on the case, enter form information, launch iScan, and place an order.
(1) Click this button to return to the case list in Case Box.
(2) Allows you to edit the case name and patient information, or switch to another patient.
(3) Displays form information. The thumbnail is a screenshot of the form information keyed in and submitted via the Register Form button on the bottom right corner of the screen.
(4) Click Support Request to send the case information to the Medit Link support team. All files of the case will be shared and will be accessible to the team.
(5) Provides additional features you can use for the case including copy case, attach files, export, and delete case. You will not be able to attach files or delete the case if order has been completed, but you will still be able to copy or export the case.
(6) Click the Scan button to start the iScan application. The i500 should be connected for scanning. Anyone can scan for a new case. However, if the case has existing scans and you wish to continue or edit them, you will need to use the computer originally used for the scanning.
(7) After the scan is complete, the results will be displayed in this section. The list will also include the files you have attached.
(8) You can view details of the form information you have previously entered in (3), as well as a memo. If you have selected the data listed in (7), this section will change to the Data Viewer mode.