If bleeding or changes in the gingiva occur during scanning, there might be modifications to the scan data. This is especially so with the marginal areas. Therefore, it is important to check the final scan data, and the Results Preview allows you to do so conveniently.
1. Go to the Tools section on the left pane and click the Results Preview button.
2. Select the area you want to preview using the selection tools, and click the Confirm button to process the Result Preview feature on the selected area.
Polyline: Selects all entities within a polyline shape drawn on the screen.
Circlie: selects all entities within a circular area.
Brush: Selects all entities on a freehand-drawn path on the screen.
- The brush comes in 3 different sizes.
Deselection by tools: Deselects areas using selection tools.
Selection by tools: Selects areas using selection tools.
Clear all areas: Clears all the selected areas.
Confirm: complete the selection.
3. Once merging data is complete, the system will preview the selected area.
- Inspect the preview for further scanning. If necessary, perform additional scan.