System requirements for the i500 scanner
The following system requirements is recommended for the PC to use the i500 intraoral scanner with the Medit Scan for Clinics software (formerly iScan, a scan program for the i500). Check if your system meets the recommended system requirements.
⚠︎ It is highly recommended to dedicate one PC solely for the i500 because other programs that run hidden in the background may affect the overall scanning performance.
💡Click the link below and check If your desktop PC or a laptop can run the i500 reliably referring to the Frame Per Second(FPS) level.
💡Internet speed requirement for Medit Link
- We do not have a set minimum speed requirement as there are external factors that can affect the network speed. As a general rule, the Medit Link application connected to your network should have a stable network connection of 5Mbps (both upload and download) at minimum. However, to ensure a smooth upload and download of large scan data, at least 25Mbps is required.
 How to Check Your System Information
On Windows 10, you can check your system information using one of the following methods:
- Type System information in the search box on your taskbar.
- Right-click on either the My Computer or This PC icon and then click the Properties tab.
- Open Settings > System > About.
The exact name of your graphics card is available in the Windows Display Settings. You can check it by using the following method:
- Type Control Panel in the search box on your taskbar, and then go to Control Panel > System > Device manager > Display adapters. Expand Display adapters to check the graphics card.