You can create a clinic member account via the Medit Link login page or through an invitation email sent by your clinic administrator. When you sign up via the Medit Link website, your account needs to be approved by the clinic administrator. On the other hand, if you create your account via the invitation email, the account will be automatically approved.
In this article, we will walk you through how to sign up as a clinic member using both ways: via an invitation email and through the Medit Link webpage.
 Signing up via an invitation email
1. Click the Accept Invitation button on the invitation email.
2. You will be taken to the Create Your Medit Link Account page in the Medit Link website. Fill out the form with your account information.
- The Clinic Name and the Email fields will be automatically filled with the information derived from the invitation email.
- Tick the checkbox to agree to all the terms and conditions and hit the Register button.
3. Sign up is complete. You can log in to Medit Link by clicking Login Now.
 Signing up on the Medit Link login page
1. Go to www.meditlink.com
2. Click Sign up.
3. Choose Member under the clinic section.
4. Fill out the form with your account information.
- Search for your clinic by clicking the Search button to check whether it is available for registration. Your organization needs to be activated prior to your registration. If you are unable to find the organization, check if your clinic administrator completed the activation.
- You should enter your email address accurately as Medit Link will send a verification email.
- Tick the checkbox to agree to all the terms and conditions, and hit the Register button.
5. Go to your inbox to complete the email verification.
⚠️ Your account will be activated once the clinic administrator approves it.
- Administrator: Log in to Medit Link > My Info > My Account > Group Information > Accept
- Once the administrator approves your membership, you will be able to log in to Medit Link.