A clinic member account can be created through the Medit Link login page or through an invitation email sent by your clinic administrator. When you sign up through the Medit Link website, the clinic administrator must approve your account. If, on the other hand, you create your account through the invitation email, the account will be approved automatically.
Signing up via an invitation email
1. On the invitation email, click the Accept Invitation button.
2. You will be directed to the Medit Link website's Create Your Medit Link Account page. Fill in your account information on the form.
- The Clinic Name and Email fields will be filled automatically with information from the invitation email.
- To agree to all of the terms and conditions, check the box and click the Register button.
3. Your registration is complete. By clicking Login Now, you can access Medit Link.
Signing up on the Medit Link login page
1. Navigate to www.meditlink.com.
2. Select Sign up.
3. Select "Member" from the clinic section.
4. Enter your account information into the form.
- Click the Search button to find your clinic and see if it is open for registration. Prior to registering, your organization must be activated. If you are unable to locate the organization, check with your clinic administrator to see if the activation was completed.
- You must enter your email address precisely because Medit Link will send you a verification email.
- Tick the box to confirm that you agree to all of the terms and conditions, then click the Register button.
5. Return to your inbox to complete the email verification process.
⚠️ When the clinic administrator approves your account, it will be activated.
- Log in as an administrator to Medit Link > Accept > My Information > My Account > Group Information.
- You will be able to access Medit Link once the administrator has approved your membership.