Minimum system requirements for Medit Link
The following is the minimum system requirements for a desktop that will be used for the purpose of running the Medit Link application. Please check that your system meets the requirements.
- CPU: Intel Core i5 2.6GHz or higher
- RAM: 16 GB or higher
- Graphics card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 760 (2GB) or higher / equivalent AMD video card
- OS: Windows 8 64-bit (unavailable in 32-bit) or higher
💡Internet speed requirement for Medit Link
- We do not have a set minimum speed requirement as there are external factors that can affect the network speed. As a general rule, the Medit Link application connected to your network should have a stable network connection of 5Mbps (both upload and download) at minimum. However, to ensure a smooth upload and download of large scan data, at least 25Mbps is required.
 System requirements for the i700 & i500
 How to check your system information
On Windows 10, you can check your system information using one of the following methods:
- Type System Information in the search box on your taskbar.
- Right-click on My Computer or This PC icon, then click the Properties tab.
- Open Settings > System > About.
The exact name of your graphics card will be shown in the Windows Display Settings. You can find this information by following the steps below:
- Type Control Panel in the search box on your taskbar, and then go to Control Panel > System > Device manager > Display adapters. Click on Display adapters to check the graphics card.