Checklist before installing the Medit Link application
Make sure to check the following before installing the Medit Link application.
- Ensure that your Windows system as well as your device drivers are up-to-date.
⚠️Disconnect the i500's USB 3.0 cable from the computer before installation. As the iScan program is enclosed in Medit Link, installation will not proceed if the i500 device is connected to the computer.
 Installation guide
1. Prepare the Medit Link installer file.
- The Medit Link installer is enclosed in the USB flash drive included in the i500 package. Alternatively, you can also download the installer file from www.meditlink.com. Log in to the Medit Link website and click the Download Medit Link button at the bottom left of the page.
2. Run the Medit Link installer: Medit_Link_X.X.X.X.exe.
3. Select your language preference.
5. The installation is an automatic process which will take a few minutes. Please wait until the installation is complete and do not turn off the computer during installation.
6. After installation is complete, you need to restart the computer in order to use the iScan installed together with Medit Link. There is no need to restart the computer if you are not using an i500.
 Power options for using the i500
1. Go to Control Panel > All Control Panel Items > Power Options > Change advanced power settings > USB settings
- Disable USB selective suspend setting
2. Go to Control Panel > All Control Panel Items > Power Options > System Settings
- Select Do nothing when the lid is closed for both options - On battery and Plugged in.