1. Start the Medit Link application.
2. Go to Case Box and enter the form information screen of the case.
(1) There are two options to enter form information: you can either select teeth individually or select a dental arch. You can edit it freely unless an order has been already placed.
(2) When clicking on each tooth, a list of available treatment types will be displayed.
(3) You can select the Pre-Operation Model for the maxilla and mandible. The Pre-Operation Model stores and uses the pre-operation data, and it is recommended for use only as required as it affects the iScan's scanning strategy.
(4)This section displays the detailed list of form information you have entered above at (2) and you can also add a memo. If you select an item in the Form Information table, a dialog will pop up where you can enter treatment details. When placing an order, the form information and treatment details will be shared with partners, and the memo saved in the form information will be automatically loaded onto the Memo For Order in the order case dialog so that you can edit it or write a new one.
3. When clicking on each tooth, a list of available treatment types will be displayed.
(1) You can select the type of treatment: Inlay / Only / Crown / Coping / Denture Coping / Implant Crown / Veneer / Custom Abutment / Pontic / Post&Core / Surgical Guide / Bite Splint. If you choose Custom Abutment, Implant Crown, or Post&Core, the Scanbody scanning stage will appear in iScan. Otherwise, only the maxilla and mandible stages will be displayed.
(2) Select a method for the treatment type.
(3) You can select a material from the list. This list will be continuously updated.
(4) Select Shade. The list will be continuously updated.
4. Enter form information by selecting the teeth or dental arch.
- Click the left mouse button and drag along with the teeth to select multiple teeth under the same procedure.
- When there are more than two teeth, you can indicate the gap between the teeth by clicking the left mouse button. To deselect the bridge, move the cursor over the bridge between teeth and click the left mouse button.
- Hold down the Ctrl key and select a different tooth by clicking the left mouse button. This function will assign the most recent dental procedure to the selected tooth.
- Hold down the Shift key and select a different tooth. This function will assign the most recent dental procedure to all teeth in the range between the most recently selected tooth and the newly selected tooth.
- Click the right mouse button and select a tooth to remove an assigned dental procedure.