1. Create form information by entering tooth type, option, and notes, and then click Save & Scan.
- Project type > Flexible multi-die
2. Complete the scan strategy setting, and click Confirm.
3. Prepare the flexible multi-die.
- Place 16 single dies(prepped teeth) inside the guide circle drawn on the flexible multi-die.
4. Insert the flexible multi-die to the scanner, adjust the scan depth, and start scan.
5. The 16 single dies have been scanned.
- Check whether all scan images are acquired for necessary areas. If not, perform additional scan.
6. Referring to teeth numbers, which appear on the bottom-left, mark all teeth on the scan data, and click Confirm.
7. Click Next to start the merging process.
8. Check the merged scan data, and click Exit to save and complete the case.