The Advanced Scanbody Alignment feature performs high-accuracy alignment using the advanced algorithm and Medit libraries.
- This feature prevents the change of scanbody position when performing alignment repeatedly.
- Upon merging the implant scan data, the system asks the user whether to use this feature.
1. After the merging process, select Yes to use the Advanced Scanbody Alignment feature.
2. You will be taken to the Implant stage.
3. Interface overview
(1) Selected library data
(2) Scanned data
(3) The list of scanbody libraries
- Favorite: shows favorite libraries.
- Category: shows all stored libraries by manufacturer or type.
- Index: searches for a library.
- Add: registers a new library.
(4) This view displays alignment of the selected scanbody and the scan data
4. Align the scanbody and the base model by manual.
- 1 point or 3 points can be used for alignment.
- Mark alignment points onto both respectively.
- Perform the alignment for all scanbodies.
5. Check aligned data, and click Exit to save and complete the case.