1. Create form information by entering tooth type, option, and notes, and then click Save & Scan.
2. Complete the scan strategy setting, and click Confirm.
- Scan model type > Model
- Scanbody and base model > together
- Maxilla > Base
3. Insert the model, in which the scanbodies are placed, to the scanner. Adjust the scan depth, and start scan.
- In this case, the scanbodies are placed into the tooth 23 and 26.
4. The scan is complete.
- Check whether all scan images are acquired for necessary areas. If not, perform additional scan.
5. Insert the model, in which the scanbodies are placed into the teeth that scanbodies are not previously placed, to the scanner. Adjust the scan depth, and start scan.
6. Click Next to go to the scanbody scan stage.
- The scan data from the previous stage is auto-loaded.
- Select the scanbody areas and remove the rest by using the editing tools.
8. The alignment has been completed.
9. Remove unnecessary scan data by using editing tools, and then click Next to start the merging process.
10. Check the merged scan data, and click Exit to save and complete the case.