❏ Scanning a gypsum model.
1. Create form information by entering tooth type, option, and notes, and then click Save & Scan.
- a bridge case from 25 to 27.
2. Complete the scan strategy setting, and click Confirm.
3. Insert the model to the scanner, adjust the scan depth, and start scan.
- Set the scan depth adequately so that scan data contains less unnecessary areas, which saves the lead time of the merging process later on.
4. The base scan is complete. Remove the adjacent teeth from the model and scan the prepped teeth.
5. The prepped-teeth scan is complete.
6. The base model and the prepped teeth have been aligned. If the alignment is satisfactory, move to the next step.
7. Remove unnecessary scan data by using editing tools, and click Next to start the merging process.
8. Check the merged scan data, and click Exit to save and complete the case.