In Work Box, you can manage cases that came in as orders, or that you created using the New Case feature.
(1) After choosing a search attribute from the single-select list, you can find a case by entering their case name, patient name, clinic name, or order ID. By default, the search attribute is set to "All" and the query method "Contains". The customized search attribute and query method will be maintained until you restart the application.
- Contains: finds a case containing a particular string in a given name.
- Equals: finds a case, the given name of which is the exact match.
- The Search feature is not case sensitive but whitespace sensitive.
(2) The cases that were completed for all work stages are hidden from the list by default.
- When you enable the checkbox, all hidden cases will be displayed on the list.
(3) You can filter a list by the creation date of orders. You can specify the search period or use a preset period: 7 days or 30 days.
(4) In Work Box, you can create a new case by yourself.
- Click the New Case button, fill out the new case form, and click Register to enter form information
- After completing the form information, click Save.
- You can also launch the linked scan program by clicking the Scan button. If multiple scan programs are configured for linked programs, the most suitable scan program will be automatically launched based on the form information, or you can manually launch the adequate scan program as well.
(5) You can check the case upload status.
a. You can check the upload status of files.
- Once the upload is complete, the files are no longer shown on Uploading File List.
- Cancel All: You can call off the upload process for some or all of files.
b. View all cases(files) stored in the local drive.
- Upload All: commence uploading all selected files or all files.
c. You can go to the settings in which you can enable/disable the Auto Upload Scan Raw File feature.
- If this feature is enabled, you are able to access raw scan data from another PC that was not used for creating that particular case, which means you can perform additional scans or edit the scan data anywhere.
- On the other hand, if the feature is disabled, only mesh files are stored in cloud server. Therefore, when you access the case through a PC that was not used for scanning the case, you can only view the scan data.
(6) The list shows all cases by selected filters.
- Order ID is displayed for cases received as orders, however cases that were created by the New Case feature in Work Box don't have Order ID.