1. Start the Medit Link application.
2. Click Settings on the left menu.
3. In the Settings window, click Set Export Option.
4. Set your export option.
(1) CAD program for which you want to use expored data
: The options for CAD program are exocad, 3shape, Maestro, Kuzler, and DWOS. On selecting one of these programs, the file is converted according to the 3D axis used in that particular program. (It does not mean the integration of the program)
(2) Export File to
: Choose a storage location for exported files.
(3) Preferred Mesh Format
: Choose your preferred mesh format: OBJ(color data), STL (grayscale), PLY
: You can choose multiple options here. If you choose multiple formats, it will export them all to the designated storage location.
(4) Combine Individual Mesh
: You can select whether you want to combine Scanbodies with jaw data or export them individually.
(5) Always ask you each time you export
: Every time you export, you are asked whether you want to use the current settings for this export or not. You can always change it in the Settings.
5. The changes you made will be effective immediately without restarting the application.