1. Go to www.meditlink.com and log in to the site.
2. Expand the My Info menu on the left menu pane and select My Account.
3. Modify your account information.
(1) Change your account picture.
(2) Change your email address registered for the account ID. Once you've saved the change, you should receive a verification message at the email address you just entered.
(3) You can change the password. Once you've saved the change, you will be logged out of all services logged in with the previous password.
(4) Change the language for notification emails. This setting has nothing to do with the organization information.
(5) By default, you are opted in E-mail Notification For Orders and opted out of Marketing and Promotion Agreement. If you don't wish to receive notification emails regarding your orders or marketing promotion, you may opt out by unchecking the checkboxes.
(6) Check your group members. There will be only one administrator, and the rest are members.
(7) You can check the history of group members.
(8) Send an invitation email to your colleagues to join them in the Medit Link service.
- The invitees can easily sign up for Medit Link via the invitation email.
- Once they've signed up, they will be automatically listed in Group Information.
(9) You can close your administrator account unless there are orders to complete.
- Closing an administrator account results in closing its organization and group members.
- Once you've closed your account, the same email will not be accepted for sign up for 60 days.
- If you close the administrator account, your organization name become available for other users.
- Members, not an administrator, can close their account regardless of ongoing orders.
4. Click Save to complete.