The built-in 3D viewer offers you different perspectives on your scanned data. Go to Case Box and select the file you wish to check in the 3D viewer.
1. Start the Medit Link application.
2. Go to Case Box and select the case.
3. Enter the case details screen and select the scan file you wish to check. You will be able to see the preview of the scan data in the preview section. You can pan, zoom, and rotate the camera view by using the side-bar menu or the mouse buttons.
(1) When scan is complete, icons for elements comprising the scanned case — arch, scanbody, and pre-operation model — are created on the top-left corner of the preview section. You can easily check the desired scan data by either showing/hiding elements or changing their transparency with the slider bar.
(2) Pan: Shifts the location of the model without changing the magnification. (or hold down the left and right mouse buttons simultaneously and drag the mouse to pan the view)
(3) Rotate: Rotate the model. (or hold down the right mouse button and drag the mouse to rotate the view)
(4) Zoom in/out: Zoom in/out the model. (or use the scroll wheel on the mouse to zoom in/out)
(5) Zoom fit: Restore the model to the default size and location.
(6) Texture: Turn of/off the color option.
(7) Capture & memo: allows you to create memos and capture screen shots.
(8) Orthodontic capture: allows you to create memos and capture screen shots for orthodontic cases.