The built-in 3D viewer allows you to view your scan data in 360 degrees.
1. Start the Medit Link application.
2. Go to Case Box, and select the case for which you wish to inspect the scan data of.
3. Go to the case details screen, and select the scan file you wish to check. You will be able to see the preview of the selected scan data in the preview section. You can pan, zoom, and rotate the camera view using the side-bar menu or the mouse buttons.
(1) When a scan is complete, icons for elements comprising the scanned case — arch, scanbody, and pre-operation model — will appear on the top-left corner of the preview section. You can easily check the desired scan data by either showing/hiding elements or changing their transparency with the slider bar.
(2) Pan: Shifts the location of the model without changing the magnification. (You can hold down the left and right mouse buttons simultaneously and drag the mouse to pan the view)
(3) Rotate: Rotates the model. (You can hold down the right mouse button and drag the mouse to rotate the view)
(4) Zoom in/out: Zooms in/out on the model. (You can use the scroll wheel on the mouse.)
(5) Zoom fit: Restores the model view to the default size and position.
(6) Texture: Enable/disable the color option.
(7) Capture & memo: Allows you to create memos and capture screenshots.
(8) Orthodontic capture: Allows you to create memos and capture screenshots for orthodontic cases.