1. In [Case Box], the following labels are used to indicate the status of cases.
- Pre-scanned: Scan is complete, but the post-processing task is not done. The following sub-status indicates the post-processing progress.
- Processing: The system is performing the post-processing procedure which is handled by the task manager in the background. While processing, you cannot make an order for the case. If you try to do rescan or new scan, the system will stop the current post-processing task so that you can do rescan or new scan.
- Waiting: The post-processing procedure will be completed soon.
- Processing Failed: The post-processing task failed. You may commence either rescan or new scan.
- Scanned(complete): The post-processing task has been successfully completed. You may check the final result or place an order for the case.
- Ordered: The case has been processed for an order. You can find the case in Order Box.
- Completed: Confirm Delivery has been performed for the case.
2. For sorting the case list, the program provides the following labels.
- Clinic account
- Case Box: Form, Scanned, CAD, Ordered, Completed
- Order Box: Pending, Accepted, Shipped, Completed
- Lab account
- In Box: Pending, Accepted, Ready, Shipped, Completed
- Work Box: Form, Scanned, CAD, Done