Chart View is set to the default view style, and you can select a different view style.
(1) Chart View (default)
1) Case name: You can change the case name in the Case Detail page.
2) Patient information: name, DOB(the date of birth), patient ID, genter, etc.
3) Displays form information up to 4, if there are more, it will be briefly indicated. The process status may appear here when necessary.
4) The date of scan: Scan date appears only for a case scanned via iScan. It doesn't mean the creation date of the case.
5) Case status: Completed stages are highlighted in colors, incomplete stages are grayed out.
(2) Gallery View
- Gallery View provides information less than the Chart View style.
- Case status is indicated by its initial alphabet: S(Scanned), O(Ordered), C(Completed)
(3) List View
- List view, a text-based view style, provides the most information among three view styles.