You can choose the view style in Case Box (Gallery View or List View) by clicking the Gallery View icon or the List View icon at the top right of the Medit Link screen. Chart View has been set to the default view style. This view displays as much information on the case as possible.
(1) Chart View (default)
: The image below shows the Chart View, which is the default view of the Case Box.
1) Shows the name of the case. You can change this in the details page.
2) The patient information is shown. This includes gender and birth date if available.
3) Displays form information, up to 4 different pieces of information. If there is more information, it will be indicated. This section also displays the processing status.
4) This section indicates the date that the scanning was performed, but only if scanned with iScan through Medit Link. The date of when the case was created will not be displayed.
5) Displays case status. When each status has been completed, the label will be shown in the corresponding color. Otherwise, it will remain in gray.
(2) Gallery View
: The image below shows the Gallery View of the Case Box in which certain information shown in the chart view is hidden. The status is indicated only by their initials: S, O, C.
(3) List View
: Case Box can also be viewed in the List View as shown below, which displays more information.