You can lock a specific area using the selection tools so that further scanning cannot affect the shapes of locked area, but the color.
- This feature is useful to preserve the retracted gingiva data scanned after cord removal.
1. In the Tools section, and select Lock Area.
2. Select the area to preserve.
- The locked area is greyed out.
3. You can unlock the locked area by doing one of the following:
- Switch on Deselection by tools, and mask the areas to unlock using the selection tools: polyline, brush, or circle.
- or simply click Clear all selection to unlock all of it.
❏ Command options
- selects all entities within a polyline shape drawn on the screen.
- selects all entities within a circular area.
- selects all entities on a freehand-drawn path on the screen. The brush comes in 3 different sizes.
Deselection by tools: OFF
- The selection tools are used for selecting areas.
Deselection by tools: ON
- The selection tools are used for deselecting selected areas.
Clear all selection
- releases all selected areas.