iScan has the HD Camera function which allows you to take 2D images while scanning. You can easily take high-quality images and share them with your dental laboratory for additional information when you place an order for dental prostheses.
 How to use
1. Go to the Tools section and click the HD Camera button.
2. Place the scanner tip onto the location and take the images by pressing the scanner button. You will be able to check the real-time view of the camera as well as all images taken in the HD Camera window.
(1) To share the images, select the images to share and click the share icon.
(2) To delete the images, select the image to delete and click the delete icon.
(3) You can change the view style of the images.
(4) To change the name of the image, select the image and click it again to edit the name.
3. You can check the images in the Order Details screen in Case Box. The images can be enclosed with other scan data when you place an order with a lab.
 Command Option Details
: Changes the sharing state.
: Deletes selected images.
: Moves to the previous or next page.
: Changes the view style of thumbnails.