The HD camera feature takes high-quality images using the i500 scanner.
1. Select HD camera in the Tools section.
2. Place the scanner tip on the region of interest. Hit the button of the handpiece to take a picture.
- The captured images are saved in Medit Link > Case Box > Case Detail.
❏ Command options
- enables/disables sharing selected images.
- deletes selected images.
- moves to previous or next page.
- Changes the view style of the image list.
- You can configure the storage location and file format for exporting selected images.
How to Use
1. Click “HD Camera.”
2. Place the tip inside the patient’s mouth.
3. Position the tip carefully according to the region of interest and press blue button on the scanner.
4. The 2D image will be saved in the gallery.
How to Change the Status of Sharing
1. Select the image to share (or to stop sharing).
2. Click on the Share button.
3. The sharing status of the selected image will be changed.
How to Change the Name of an Image
1. Select the image.
2. Click anywhere on the selected image.
3. Enter the new name for the image.
How to Export Selected Images
1. Take pictures with the scanner.
2. Select the images to export and click “Export.”
3. Select folder to save the files to.