The HD camera feature takes high-quality images using the scanner.
1. Select the HD camera in the Main Toolbar.
2. The HD Camera dialog appears.
3. Place the scanner tip on the region of interest.
4. Press the Scan button on the handpiece to take a picture.
5. You can rename an image by clicking on the image and entering the new name.
6. You can share, export, or delete the image using the following tools provided at the bottom of the dialog.
- Share the selected image or stop sharing the image.
- Delete the selected image.
- Change the view style of a thumbnail.
- Export the selected files to the local computer.
7. The captured images are saved to Medit Link as attachments when you exit the Medit Scan for Clinics after saving the changes.