On a freehand-drawn path on the screen, you can remove all entities.
- You can select the brush's size. The brush is available in three distinct sizes.
Manual noise trimming
- When this option is enabled, you can use the brush to erase any existing noise data from the designated area.
Automatic noise trimming
- This option allows the application to eliminate the noise data from the view orientation automatically.
How to use
1. Select Brush Trimming from the Trimming Tool section.
2. Using the brush, mask the area you want to erase. The brush is available in three distinct sizes.
3. To erase the selected region, use the right mouse button.