You can remove all entities on a freehand-drawn path on the screen.
❏ Command options
- You can choose the size of the brush. The brush comes in 3 different sizes.
Manual noise trimming
- When this option is turned on, you can remove the noise data existing from the area selected using the brush.
Automatic noise trimming
- This option lets the program automatically remove the noise data found from the view orientation.
1. In the Trimming Tool section, click the Brush Trimming button.
2. Mask the area you wish to remove using the brush. The brush comes in 3 different sizes.
3. Click the right mouse button to delete the selected area.