The Medit Link application supports the offline mode for cases where your network is unstable or unavailable. Even in the offline mode, you can still use all other features except for order, delete, and sync.
⚠️ The cases created while online cannot be deleted while offline.
1. Start the Medit Link application.
2. You can access the offline mode by doing one of the following:
- Click My Information(the gear icon) to open the My Information window.
- Click the Network connection icon in the upper-left corner of the title bar.
3. Enable the Work Offline option.
- When the network become available or when you manually switch back to the online mode, the offline mode will be terminated, and the file sync process will be reinitiated.
- The Medit Link application has no time limit for running the offline mode but iScan has 44 days.
- The offline mode is available for accounts that have logged in to the Medit Link application at least once before.